Jay Leno Says Becoming Wife Mavis Caretaker After Dementia Diagnosis Is What Love Is: I Would Rather Be with Her

New Photo - Jay Leno Says Becoming Wife Mavis Caretaker After Dementia Diagnosis Is What Love Is: I Would Rather Be with Her

Jay Leno was granted conservatorship of his wife, Mavis Leno, in April 2024 following her dementia diagnosis.In a new interview, Jay opened up about caring for his wife and why he is embracing his new responsibilities, despite the challenges that her dementia has presented.The comedian, who faced his own health challenges in the last three years, said the way he's stepped up for Mavis in her time of need is "what love is" as he sweetly added: "I would rather be with her than doing something else.

Read More >> Full Article on Source: POLY MAG

#US #LA #Celebrities #Lifestyle

 

DEVI JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com