Why Michael J. Fox Was a Huge Inspiration for Jason Segel During His How I Met Your Mother Days (Exclusive)

New Photo - Why Michael J. Fox Was a Huge Inspiration for Jason Segel During His How I Met Your Mother Days (Exclusive)

NEED TO KNOW Jason Segel revealed why he viewed Michael J. Fox as a "huge inspiration" while starring on How I Met Your Mother Fox will join Segel and his costar Harrison Ford on the upcoming season of ShrinkingThe actor also reflected on the "burden of responsibility" of having a Parkinson's storyline on Shrinking Jason Segel has long admired his new Shrinking costar Michael J. Fox. At the Shrinking FYC Event at Apple TV+ Emmy House, The Hollywood Athletic Club, in Los Angeles on Sunday, May 18, the 45-year-old actor admitted that Fox served as an inspiration back when he was balancing his film career with his role on How I Met Your Mother.

Read More >> Full Article on Source: POLY MAG

#LALifestyle #USCelebrities

 

DEVI JRNL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com